30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Private helicopter flight
Departure & Return
540 1st St S, St. Petersburg, FL 33701, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Price is per person. Three person minimum or private tour fee of $45 will be assessed for groups of 2 or less
- Please enter your desired departure time in the Special Requirements box at check-out.
- Children under the age of 5 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Total passenger weight must not exceed 550 lbs (249 kg).
- Helicopter weight max is 300 lbs per seat.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tampa Bay Aviation
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Stunning Helicopter Tour - Skyway Bridge, Fort Desoto & St. Pete Beaches?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Stunning Helicopter Tour - Skyway Bridge, Fort Desoto & St. Pete Beaches?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Stunning Helicopter Tour - Skyway Bridge, Fort Desoto & St. Pete Beaches?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Stunning Helicopter Tour - Skyway Bridge, Fort Desoto & St. Pete Beaches
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Helicopter ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgHelicopter Tours - FloridaHelicopter Tours - TampaHelicopter Tours - ClearwaterCategory