1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Strandkaien 61, 4005 Stavanger, Norway
You will finde us Longside Strandkaien
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
8/19/2019 - 11/3/2022
|Monday:||07:00 AM - 09:00 AM|
|Tuesday:||07:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||07:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Thursday:||07:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Friday:||07:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Saturday:||07:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Sunday:||07:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lysetur AS
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Stavanger City Island, Guided cruise tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Stavanger City Island, Guided cruise tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Stavanger City Island, Guided cruise tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Stavanger City Island, Guided cruise tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Stavanger City Island, Guided cruise tour
1 to 2 hours
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsDay CruisesWater ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingStavangerShore Excursions - Western NorwayDay Cruises - Western NorwayWater Tours - Western NorwayPorts of Call Tours - Western NorwayHistorical Tours - Western NorwayShore Excursions - OsloDay Cruises - OsloWater Tours - OsloPorts of Call Tours - OsloHistorical Tours - OsloShore Excursions - CopenhagenDay Cruises - CopenhagenWater Tours - CopenhagenPorts of Call Tours - CopenhagenHistorical Tours - CopenhagenCategory