- Discover the Battle of Stirling Bridge with this small-group history tour
- Learn about key historical figures like William Wallace and Andrew De Moray
- Get a more personal experience with a tour capped at only 15 travelers
- Meet-up at Laurencecroft Road, just steps from the Old Stirling Bridge
Departure & Return
Please meet our tour guide on the south side of the bridge. Please arrive 10 minutes before the start of the tour. There is some car parking on the south side of the bridge near to Baynes Bakery. The nearest toilet is at Sainsbury's Supermarket which is a 5-minute walk from here.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Freedom Tour Today
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff