Are you interested in?
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
22 Tours & Activities
Attractions & Museums
2 Tours & Activities
21 Tours & Activities
5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
All entrance fees for the above mentioned attractions
Photoshoot available on request with extra charges
Transfer from (Makadi, Sahl Hashesh, Ahia) extra charges $ 5 per person
Transfer from (El Gouna, Safaga) extra charges $ 10 per person
Departure & Return
St. Paul Monastery, طريق دير الانبا بولا، Ras Gharib, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Ausflüge Mandolin Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Visiting monasteries on the Red Sea - Hurghada German?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Visiting monasteries on the Red Sea - Hurghada German?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Visiting monasteries on the Red Sea - Hurghada German?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Visiting monasteries on the Red Sea - Hurghada German?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 159862P151
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingSuezSkip-the-Line Tours - CairoAttractions & Museums - CairoSkip-the-Line Tours - GizaAttractions & Museums - GizaSkip-the-Line Tours - Port SaidAttractions & Museums - Port SaidCategory