12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit Jerusalem and Bethlehem in a day from Jordan’s Dead Sea with this private tour, all with the benefit of smooth border crossings and private transport. Head into Israel and enjoy tours of Old Jerusalem and Bethlehem: seeing Jerusalem’s Wailing Wall and Church of the Holy Sepulchre, plus Bethlehem’s Church of the Holy Nativity and other hallowed sights. Guiding at selected sites and hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
- Discover Jerusalem and Bethlehem on a private tour from Jordan’s Dead Sea
- Travel with ease: private air-conditioned transport and smooth border crossings
- See and learn about sites such as the Wailing Wall and Holy Nativity Church
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off and entry fees, with visas excluded
Saved to wishlist!
Round trip transfer from and to Dead Sea Hotel
Private transfer by air-conditioned vehicle according number of participants
Local English-Speaking Guide for classic visit of Jerusalem and Bethlehem
Visits of mentioned sites with entrance fees, subject to timing
On board WI-FI
Lunch (own expense)
Jordanian Border Exit Fees (10 JOD approximately 15 USD per person)
Israeli Allenby Bridge Exit Fees (200 Shekel approximately 55 USD per person)
The shuttle bus at the border between Jordan – Israel immigration
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Enter your hotel name boked on your own in Dead Sea (Swemeh) for us to arrange pick up.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- This tour applies for clients that enter Jordan thru Queen Alia International Airport individually paying single visa entry 40 JOD approximately 60 USD per person. Clients cannot cross Allenby bridge with free group collective visa
- Jordanian Exit Fees, from all borders: 10 JOD approximately 15 USD per person. Israeli Exit Fees from Allenby Bridge 200 Shekel approximately 55 USD per person. Direct payment by the client to the local authorities in cash and in local currency subject to change.
- Shuttle Bus at the borders not included.Approximately 10 USD per person per way.
- The visit of Al Aqsa is restricted in certain hours and subject to security.
- Clients holding Jordan Pass consult the local operator.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zaid Tours and Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Day Trip of Jerusalem and Bethlehem from Dead Sea?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Day Trip of Jerusalem and Bethlehem from Dead Sea?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Day Trip of Jerusalem and Bethlehem from Dead Sea?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Day Trip of Jerusalem and Bethlehem from Dead Sea?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Day Trip of Jerusalem and Bethlehem from Dead Sea
5 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSweimahBus Tours - MadabaFull-day Tours - MadabaBus Tours - BethlehemFull-day Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - JerusalemFull-day Tours - JerusalemCategory