- Private day trip to Wadi Rum from the Dead Sea
- Travel to UNESCO-listed Wadi Rum, a desert valley of rock pinnacles, cliffs, and gorges
- 2-hour 4x4 tour of the valley’s beauty spots and landmarks
- See highlights such as pre-Christian carvings, ravines, and moon-like rock formations
- Experience the ever-changing reds and pinks of the cliffs, dunes, and rocks
- Upgrade to include a 30-minute camel ride
- Private round-trip transportation, entrance fee, and hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
This UNESCO-listed desert valley is known for the beautiful red, pink and orange hues of its cliffs and gulleys, and sometimes called the ‘Valley of the Moon,’ for its incredible, otherworldly rock formations. It’s also famous for its Bedouin peoples, who have made homes here through the centuries, and for its connections with T.E. Lawrence, the World War I British military officer, otherwise known as ‘Lawrence of Arabia.’
On arrival, leave your driver, and hop inside a 4x4 driven by a local Bedouin for a 2-hour tour of the valley. Rumble through the gorges and ravines, navigate dunes and river beds, and soak up the stunning scenery as you hear about the history and geography of this remote and untouched wilderness.
Stop to see beauty spots and landmarks such as canyons, pinnacles, and rock formations, and pull up to view pre-Christian etchings carved into some of the rock walls. Plus, if you’ve upgraded, enjoy a 30-minute camel ride, taking in the timeless beauty of your surroundings in time-honored Bedouin fashion.
When it’s time, meet back up with your driver, and return to the Dead Sea, where your trip finishes with a hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Jeeps offered are from Wadi Rum Tourism Board (Government-controlled), the only ones available
- No refund for any services not taken by the clients
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zaid Tours and Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff