- Thousand Island Lake and Taiwanese tea tour from Taipei
- Escape the city for the tranquil Thousand Island Lake
- Discover Taiwan’s tea-making heritage on a tour of the Pinglin Tea Museum and Bagua Tea Garden
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Please meet your tour guide at MRT Zhongxiao Xinsheng Station (BL14 /O07), Exit 2.
What To Expect
Jump out to admire views of Thousand Lake (Qiandao Lake) and the Feitsui Reservoir, and spend time enjoying the serene landscape, with its lush green hills, vast tea plantations, and glittering lake dotted with tiny islands. Tour the Bagua Tea Garden and see the neatly planted rows of tea from the top of the hill.
Continue to the Pinglin district, famous for its Wanshan Pouchong tea, and enjoy a tour of the Pinglin Tea Plantation. As you explore the plantation and visit the Pinglin Tea Museum, learn all about the fascinating tea production process, from growing and harvesting the tea leaves, to brewing the perfect cup of Taiwanese tea.
At the end of your tour, return to Taipei, where your day ends with drop-off at your hotel.
Please note: The Pinglin Tea Museum is closed on the first Monday of every month and will be replaced with a visit to Pinglin Old Street.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 15 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- A small amount of walking is involved; comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Most travelers can participate
- Times and sequences are subject to change according to the weather and traffic condition.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 5 minutes earlier than the pick-up time.
- Each guest is allowed to bring one piece of carry-on baggage.
- Not recommended for travelers with physical disabilities.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Edison Travel Service
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Tasted multiple teas, also make sure you have cash when buying smaller shops don't use cards." See review