- Day trip to Jiufen, Yehliu Geopark, and Shifen from Taipei
- See some of Taiwan's striking natural attractions as well as historical and cultural sites
- Guided tour provides informative commentary about the attractions as you go
- Small-group tour limited to eight people or fewer for more personalized experience
- Ideal overview of the attractions for first-time visitors
- Hotel or railway station pickup and drop-off included
- Mandarin or English speaking guide options
Departure & Return
We will pick you up in front of your hotel in Taipei City. Otherwise we will pick you up at Westgate hotel (No. 150, Section1, Zhonghua Road, Taipei City).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- English or Mandarin-speaking guide is available. Please select your preferred language at checkout
- This is a shared tour, not a private one. A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY roundTAIWANround
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Wear comfortable shoes and bring hats or umbrellas and extra shirt." See review
- "Jiufen was way to crowded, it was impossible to walk there, unless you like moving like a turtle skip it, its mostly shops" See review
- "We had a great time, there were two of us on this trip, so we could take our time on places we were interested in." See review