- Half-day tour along the northern coast of Taiwan
- View the spectacular rock formations at Yehliu Park including the famous "Queen's Head" pillar
- Explore the harbor city of Keelung
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Departure & Return
Please meet your tour guide at MRT Zhongxiao Xinsheng Station (BL14 /O07), Exit 2.
What To Expect
Take a brief sightseeing tour of the growing industrial port city, including the harbor and cultural highlights like the impressive Kuang-Yin Buddha statue, which stands in front of a Buddhist temple at Zhong Zheng Park.
Continue your half-day tour along Taiwan’s northern coast to Yehliu Geopark, known for its spectacular sandstone formations, sculptured through the ages by wind and sea erosion, where you find pillars named Queen's Head and Dragon's Head Rock for their unmistakable shapes.
After plenty of photo ops at this National Scenic Area, your guide returns you to Taipei with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair users need to bring their own folding wheelchairs, the vehicle is not able to accommodate power chairs.
- Most travelers can participate
- A small amount of walking is involved; comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Times and sequences are subject to change according to the weather and traffic condition.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 5 minutes earlier than the pick-up time.
- Each guest is allowed to bring one piece of carry-on baggage.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 41 travelers
- OPERATED BY Edison Travel Service
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "It is a nice tour for those who only have a few hours to spare, but wanted to get out of Taipei for a quick trip!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews