8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Escape the crowded city of Taipei for the day and discover the natural beauty of the Taiwanese countryside. It takes over an hour to get to Pingxi and Shifen by train, so enjoy a private tour with a professional guide to save yourself time and stress. Immerse yourself in the culture and history of these towns. Experience a 40 meter waterfall, fly your own sky lantern, and taste a taro dessert at a mountaintop café.
- Private guide takes you to local spots you won’t find in a guidebook
- Excellent photo opportunities at Shifen and Golden Waterfalls
- Enjoy a delicious taro dessert at Ah Mei Teahouse
- Customize your tour to your interests and preferences
Saved to wishlist!
A Minors lunchbox
A famous Taro desert
A driver, car and parking costs
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Extra food & drinks
Departure & Return
No. 3, Beiping W Rd , No. 3, Beiping W Rd, Zhongzheng District, Taipei City, Taiwan 100This activity will end right where it started.
Main train station exit Y5 - in front of Palais de Chine.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private full day trip to Pinxi, Shifen & Jiufen?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private full day trip to Pinxi, Shifen & Jiufen?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private full day trip to Pinxi, Shifen & Jiufen?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private full day trip to Pinxi, Shifen & Jiufen
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursMarketsPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTaipeiShore Excursions - XiamenFood Tours - XiamenBus Tours - XiamenMarkets - XiamenPorts of Call Tours - XiamenHistorical Tours - XiamenFull-day Tours - XiamenShore Excursions - HangzhouFood Tours - HangzhouBus Tours - HangzhouMarkets - HangzhouPorts of Call Tours - HangzhouHistorical Tours - HangzhouFull-day Tours - HangzhouShore Excursions - HuangshanFood Tours - HuangshanBus Tours - HuangshanMarkets - HuangshanPorts of Call Tours - HuangshanHistorical Tours - HuangshanFull-day Tours - HuangshanCategory
Shung Ye Museum of Formosan AboriginesMiniatures Museum of TaiwanMuseum of Contemporary ArtEast Rift Valley National Scenic AreaSongshan Cultural and Creative ParkDihua StreetFulong BeachTittot Glass Art MuseumPresidential Office BuildingGuangxing Paper MillLin Family GardenYinggeFo Guang Shan MonasteryBotanical GardensAlishan National Scenic AreaTreasure HillSee-Join Puppet TheaterChih Nan TempleGuandu Temple (Kuantu Temple)Taipei Eye