Explore our promoted experiences
- Tick off two of Taiwan's top attractions in just one day on a tour of Jiufen and Pingxi
- A guide takes care of arranging all transfers, snacks, and activities so you don't have to
- Letting someone else drive means that you can focus on north Taiwan's scenery
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Local government regulations require that all tour participants possess travel insurance. Local operator will provide this ,but requires the following information for each participant.
- Passport name,gender, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Reminder: Overtime fee will be charged on-site by the driver guide
- Reminder: Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Reminder: In summer, don’t forget to apply sunscreen and wearing sunglasses and hat. In winter, don’t forget to bring a jacket and an umbrella.
- Each traveler is allowed to carry a luggage
- Customers must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Justaiwantour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.