- Guided sightseeing tour of Taipei’s top attractions with English-speaking guide
- Choose a morning or afternoon departure
- Visit the Martyr’s Shrine for a look at Ming Dynasty architecture
- Witness the guard ceremony at Chiang Kai Shek Memorial Hall
- Included admission to National Palace Museum
- Round-trip hotel transport included
Departure & Return
Please meet your tour guide at MRT Zhongxiao Xinsheng Station (BL14 /O07), Exit 2.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair users need to bring their own folding wheelchairs, the vehicle is not able to accommodate power chairs.
- Most travelers can participate
- A small amount of walking is involved; comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Times and sequences are subject to change according to the weather and traffic condition.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 5 minutes earlier than the pick-up time.
- Each guest is allowed to bring one piece of carry-on baggage.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 41 travelers
- OPERATED BY Edison Travel Service
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "This tour is a must for first time visitors to Taipei." See review
- "This tour gives a good overview of Taipei and some of the major sites - it is a short tour and so don't set your expectations too high for getting in everything there is to see in Taipei." See review
- "Totally recommend this tour if your time is short and you just want a overview of some of the main attractions in Taipei." See review