- Night tour of Taipei highlights
- Explore the ancient Longshan Temple
- Stroll through the Huaxi street night markets
- Delicious Din Tai Fung dinner
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off from downtown Taipei
Departure & Return
Please meet your tour guide at MRT Zhongxiao Xinsheng Station (BL14 /O07), Exit 2.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
After that, your guide accompanies you to Huaxi Street for a stroll past food stalls and street vendors in the bustling night market. Browse the small shops of Snake Alley for bargains.
Then it's dinner time. Get ready to the famous restaurant, Din Tai Fung, where you’re treated to the famous food such as xiao long bao, steamed dumplings, hot and sour soup, fried rice, and steamed red bean xiao long bao as the dessert.
Your final stop is Taipei 101, a must-do attraction while in Taipei. If you’d like, ascend the tower for outstanding views of Taipei (admission is an additional expense, payable direct).
Afterward, you’re transferred back to your Taipei hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair users need to bring their own folding wheelchairs, the vehicle is not able to accommodate power chairs.
- Most travelers can participate
- A small amount of walking is involved; comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Times and sequences are subject to change according to the weather and traffic condition.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 5 minutes earlier than the pick-up time.
- Each guest is allowed to bring one piece of carry-on baggage.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 41 travelers
- OPERATED BY Edison Travel Service
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff