10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Taste some of Georgia's best wines during this private full-day tour to the Kakheti wine region from Tbilisi. Learn about the traditional Georgian way of making wines in clay vessels through visits and indulge in three tastings at different wineries. Stop in Badiauri village and sample traditional Georgian bread; explore the town of Sighnaghi, an ancient town backed by the inspiring Caucasus Mountains, and try your hand at preparing Churchkhela, a traditional dessert. Traditional Georgian lunch in a family-owned winery completes this full-day experience.
- Multiple winery and cellar visits to taste some of Georgia's best wines, fermented traditionally
- Learn about the Kakheti region and its wine-producing traditions
- Traditional Georgian lunch and tasting at a local winery
- Private hotel pickup and drop-off included; airport pickup optional at additional fee
Saved to wishlist!
COVID19 negative tested guides
Hotel Pick Up and Drop Off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel, guesthouse or private flat within Tbilisi
- Shota Rustaveli Tbilisi International Airport, Tbilisi Georgia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traffic Travel LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day Private Wine Tour in Kakheti Region with Lunch and 3 Wine Tastings?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Private Wine Tour in Kakheti Region with Lunch and 3 Wine Tastings?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day Private Wine Tour in Kakheti Region with Lunch and 3 Wine Tastings?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Full Day Private Wine Tour in Kakheti Region with Lunch and 3 Wine Tastings
4 hours 50 minutes
3 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursFood ToursSporting EventsBus ToursWine TastingsExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTbilisi4WD Tours - YerevanFood Tours - YerevanSporting Events - YerevanBus Tours - YerevanWine Tastings - YerevanExtreme - YerevanFull-day Tours - Yerevan4WD Tours - MestiaFood Tours - MestiaSporting Events - MestiaBus Tours - MestiaWine Tastings - MestiaExtreme - MestiaFull-day Tours - Mestia4WD Tours - TrabzonFood Tours - TrabzonSporting Events - TrabzonBus Tours - TrabzonWine Tastings - TrabzonExtreme - TrabzonFull-day Tours - TrabzonCategory