1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
- Explore Tbilisi with a convenient hop-on, hop-off bus ticket
- See popular landmarks including the Old Town Wall
- Utilize the bus as much as you please for a 24 or 48-hour period
- Hear stories about Tbilisi’s history in on-board commentary
Saved to wishlist!
24 hour ticket
Headsets to hear the guide clearly
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure Point44 Kote Afkhazi St, T'bilisi 0105, Georgia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- No health restrictions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY WST Georgia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during City tour Tbilisi on red bus ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during City tour Tbilisi on red bus ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during City tour Tbilisi on red bus ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
City tour Tbilisi on red bus
1 hour 30 minutes
4 hours 50 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 15 minutes
2 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursHop on Hop OffBus ToursAudio GuidesMarketsHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportTbilisiFood Tours - YerevanHop on Hop Off - YerevanBus Tours - YerevanAudio Guides - YerevanMarkets - YerevanHistorical Tours - YerevanFood Tours - MestiaHop on Hop Off - MestiaBus Tours - MestiaAudio Guides - MestiaMarkets - MestiaHistorical Tours - MestiaFood Tours - TrabzonHop on Hop Off - TrabzonBus Tours - TrabzonAudio Guides - TrabzonMarkets - TrabzonHistorical Tours - TrabzonCategory