4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
With its winding alleyways and scenic streets, Tbilisi begs to be explored by foot. A guided walking tour provides the ideal way to explore Tbilisi and introduces you to its main attractions in just a day. Visit an old fortress, urban waterfall, historic theater, and more, all while learning about Tbilisi’s history and culture from your guide as you go.
- Tbilisi guided walking tour
- Get to know the city’s historic enclaves
- Taste classic Georgian wines
- Ideal overview of the city for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
One way ride in aerial tramway (cable cars)
Transfer to the meeting point
Departure & Return
1-3 Aleksandr Pushkin St , 1-3 Aleksandr Pushkin St, T'bilisi, GeorgiaThis activity will end right where it started.
Please meet your guide at Dunkin donuts on Freedom square.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Central meeting point
- Minimum drinking age is 18 y.o.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a walking tour, which includes about 3 hours of slow walking with certain elevation. Guests who have extreme problems with knees, hips, back etc. might find the walking too demanding
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Real Georgia Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tbilisi Walking Tour with Cable Cars, Wine Tasting and Traditional Bakery?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Tbilisi Walking Tour with Cable Cars, Wine Tasting and Traditional Bakery?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Tbilisi Walking Tour with Cable Cars, Wine Tasting and Traditional Bakery?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Tbilisi Walking Tour with Cable Cars, Wine Tasting and Traditional Bakery
2 hours 50 minutes
2 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTbilisiFood Tours - YerevanWine Tastings - YerevanWalking Tours - YerevanHalf-day Tours - YerevanFood Tours - MestiaWine Tastings - MestiaWalking Tours - MestiaHalf-day Tours - MestiaFood Tours - TrabzonWine Tastings - TrabzonWalking Tours - TrabzonHalf-day Tours - TrabzonCategory