3 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The Old Town is Tbilisi’s most atmospheric district, full of cobblestone lanes, historic churches, and different architectural styles. On this tour, explore the Old Town on foot, stopping to admire landmarks such as the Anchiskhati Basilica, Narikala Fortress, and the Churches of Sioni and Metekhi. Along the way, learn about Tbilisi’s long history as you stand on Freedom Square, trace the Persian and Russian influences throughout the city, and admire the modern Bridge of Peace.
- Magnificent views and photos ops in Tbilisi Old Town
- See Freedom Square, the Bridge of Peace, and Narikala Fortress
- Discover Tbilisi through the eyes of a local guide
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
2 Freedom Square, Mtawminda, Georgia
Next to the Burberry store at Liberty Square
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- In exceptional cases, the tour can be operated by a multilingual guide in English and Russian at the same time.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Waiting time 15 mins on the meeting point. If you are late or unable to join the tour you will need to make booking again.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Friendly.ge
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Old Town Walking Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Old Town Walking Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Old Town Walking Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Old Town Walking Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Old Town Walking Tour
3 to 5 hours
2 hours 10 minutes
2 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTbilisiCity Tours - YerevanWalking Tours - YerevanHistorical Tours - YerevanHalf-day Tours - YerevanCity Tours - MestiaWalking Tours - MestiaHistorical Tours - MestiaHalf-day Tours - MestiaCity Tours - TrabzonWalking Tours - TrabzonHistorical Tours - TrabzonHalf-day Tours - TrabzonCategory