Departure & Return
At 09:30 or 17:30, depending on your booking, our guide meets you in front of the Avlabari Metro Station entrance with our company's branded flag.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Don't be late.
- The tour operates in all weather conditions. Therefore, please dress according to the weather.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Dress code for a church - It's not allowed for anyone to enter a church in shorts, and women need to cover their heads.
- You should have some cash during the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gamarjoba Georgia Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms