13 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Coffee and/or Tea
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Use of bicycle
Departure & Return
Departure PointThimphu, Thimphu, Thimphu District
Traveler pickup is offered
- Paro Airport, Paro Bhutan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY WORLD TOUR PLAN
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bhutan-The Kingdom in the Sky ( 12 Nights 13 Days )?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Bhutan-The Kingdom in the Sky ( 12 Nights 13 Days )?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bhutan-The Kingdom in the Sky ( 12 Nights 13 Days )?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bhutan-The Kingdom in the Sky ( 12 Nights 13 Days )?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursMulti-day ToursMarketsWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParoThimphuFood Tours - ParoBus Tours - ParoCity Tours - ParoMulti-day Tours - ParoMarkets - ParoWalking Tours - ParoFood Tours - DarjeelingBus Tours - DarjeelingCity Tours - DarjeelingMulti-day Tours - DarjeelingMarkets - DarjeelingWalking Tours - DarjeelingFood Tours - BagdograBus Tours - BagdograCity Tours - BagdograMulti-day Tours - BagdograMarkets - BagdograWalking Tours - BagdograCategory