Departure & Return
Please inform us your hotel information. Also please select the time you want to be picked up.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult at least 20 years old.
- 1 adult may accompany up to 2 children.
- We don't sell tickets only.
- This facility cannot be held liable for any visitor's personal injury, loss, or other problems occurring here.
- Hours just after opening are the most crowded. It is recommended to visit after 3pm. (conditions may change)
- At crowded times it may be necessary to wait over an hour before entry outside. Depending on the season please be sure to protect from heat exposure, heat exhaustion, or protection from the cold.
- If you must leave the queue please make sure that someone in your party stays behind.
- It may not be possible to enter at the requested time, please keep a margin of flexibility to your schedule.
- Reselling tickets is prohibited. A ticket that has been resold will not allow entry to the facility. This facility cannot be held responsible for any problems with resold tickets.
- Certain works may not be exhibited due to large crowds or maintenance.
- Tickets can be refunded only if the facility has an unscheduled closure.
- Prohibited Items
- Any items that are 50 cm or longer must be stored in a coin-operated locker or luggage room.
- Strollers must be stored in the luggage room.
- Hazardous items, smelly items, fresh flowers, etc.
- Any drinks with no caps or covers.
- Any other items deemed to be hazardous by the staff.
- Junior high school and younger visitors must be accompanied by an adult (at least age 20).
- Be aware that the facility is dark with uneven ground and unsteady footing. Be aware of the actions of people with you and around you.
- If you have young children, watch them closely for their safety.
- Note that the artworks may have flashing lights and loud noises.
- Since the facility is very different from the normal environment, no pets (including guide dogs) are allowed to enter.
- No smoking, drinking, or eating in the exhibition spaces. You can only have drinks at the rest areas on each floor.
- For safety reasons, anyone wearing high heels, sandals, wooden clogs, or other unsteady footwear will not be allowed to enter the Athletic Area. On the 4th floor, you can rent and change into sneakers. However, they are limited in quantity and design, so we recommend that you bring your own sneakers.
- There are some works with a mirror floor. Those who wish can borrow a wrap skirt close by.
- It is possible to enter with a wheelchair, but only to teamLab Borderless (It is not possible to enter some areas of teamLab Borderless). Electric wheel chairs are not permitted due to load bearing capacity.
- People in wheelchairs cannot enter the Athletic Area.
- Anyone who is ill or drunk will not be allowed entry.
- Taking photos and videos is allowed. However, do it without causing a problem for other people.
- Using a monopod, tripod, selfie stick, etc., is not allowed.
- Please note that video or photo coverage of the site may be performed without prior notice. If you do not agree to be featured in the coverage, regardless of its application, please inform our staff.
- Photo shooting for commercial purposes is not permitted without prior concent.
- You may be asked to present identification at the entrance Identity Card, Driver's Licence, Student Card, Passport, Mynumber Card, Identification that can provide proof of name and age.
- Please follow the staff's instructions. If you do not follow the instructions, staff may escort you out of the premises.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Beauty of Japan
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience