Departure & Return
Roundtrip transportation available from select Downtown Toronto hotels. Please email at least 48hrs prior to confirm your departure point. Alternatively, kindly meet the bus at 55 York Street for 8:30 AM departure (West side of Fairmont Royal York Hotel).
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Infants do not occupy a seat. If you wish to have your child occupy a seat, you must purchase a child ticket.
- In the event that the Hornblower Niagara cruises not in operation, we will substitute it with the Journey Behind the Falls. Typically the boat operates between May and October although circumstances beyond our control may prevent this from happening.
- Itinerary is subject to change without notice
- All timings are approximate
- Vehicle type is subject to change based on passenger volumes
- Tour is subject to cancellation if we do not meet the minimum required amount of participants
- Please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org to verify pick up time, as pickups are done prior to departure time
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour To Niagara Falls
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.