3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn how to cook traditional Indian food at a time that's convenient to you with this cooking session in the home of a local host. You'll learn how to make all sorts of popular Indian treats, from curries to rice dishes to beverages. After your class, you’ll sit down to sample the fruits of your labor.
- Immerse yourself in Indian culture by learning to cook in a local home
- Round-trip transfers from Udaipur hotels are provided
- Flexible timings depending on your preferences
- Food, coffee and tea, and bottled water are included
Saved to wishlist!
Start With Making Tea
Lunch or Dinner
Private Cooking Session
Pick Up & Drop Off
Coffee and/or Tea
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Conformation Recived At Time Of Booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jodhpur Camel Safari - Private Day Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3 Hours Indian Cooking Session at Local Home (Udaipur)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 Hours Indian Cooking Session at Local Home (Udaipur)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3 Hours Indian Cooking Session at Local Home (Udaipur)?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 Hours Indian Cooking Session at Local Home (Udaipur)?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
3 Hours Indian Cooking Session at Local Home (Udaipur)
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeUdaipurCooking Classes - RajasthanCooking Classes - JodhpurCooking Classes - PushkarCategory