- 4-hour Lake Pichola evening tour with boat cruise and buffet dinner, in Udaipur
- Glide along Lake Pichola for great views of the palace and lake
- Learn about the history of the palace
- Includes buffet dinner at Jag Mandir Palace, boat cruise, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Upon arrival, board the boat that takes you to Jag Mandir Island, where Jag Mandir Palace is located on the southern island. From the boat, take in excellent views of the palace, a 17th-century building made from yellow sandstone and marble.
The palace has been renovated to include a café, elegant restaurant, bar, and spa. Have time to enjoy your buffet dinner at the palace, and soak in the ambiance of your surroundings. To conclude your tour, ride back to the shores of Lake Pichola where your vehicle waits to transfer you to your hotel in Udaipur.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- OPERATED BY Swastik India Journeys Pvt. Ltd.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.