Explore our promoted experiences
- Private 10-hour tour of Udaipur
- Explore the opulent the City Palace by day, then take in the illuminated exterior at night
- Take a leisurely stroll in the gardens at Saheliyon ki Bari
- See Rajasthani folk art at Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandal
- View monuments at night during the evening cruise on Lake Pichola
- Includes buffet lunch, private guide and vehicle, boat cruise, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Pickup from Hotel / Railway Station in Udaipur
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Travel in your private, air-conditioned vehicle to your first destination, the City Palace. Your guide shows you the palace grounds and museum, then takes you to Fateh Prakash Palace, a heritage hotel, where you can enter the Crystal Gallery (own expense), a collection of antique crystal objects.
Have a buffet lunch at a local restaurant, then continue to Saheliyon ki Bari, a lavish expanse of manicured gardens next to Fateh Sagar Lake. Next up, visit Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandal, a cultural institution that promotes Rajasthani folk culture.
Have the option to stop at a vintage and classic car collection that includes old Rolls Royce, Cadillac, and rare Mercedes Benz cars and limos that belonged to the Mewar royalty.
Take a leisurely evening cruise on Lake Pichola before your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Dress code is smart casual
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nikita Holidays
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience