- Visit Vancouver highlights including Stanley Park and Canada Place
- Visit the famous Capilano Suspension Bridge and enjoy a thrilling cliffwalk adventure
- Your guide offers informative and entertaining commentary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Gray Line Westcoast Sightseeing Welcome Kiosk. Please arrive 30 minutes before posted tour departure time.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
From your comfortable vantage point, see the flying white sails of Canada Place and tour the 1,000-acre (405-hectare) Stanley Park, an urban oasis of 500,000 cedar, fir and hemlock trees. Take in amazing views of the North Shore Mountains and Burrard Inlet, and admire historic First Nation totem poles in Brockton Point. Shopping-enthusiasts enjoy cruising down trendy Robson Street, where bustling eateries mingle with upscale retailers and independent boutiques.
Next, cross Lions Gate Bridge and head into the sprawling old-growth forest. Hear about flourishing local plants and wildlife, and catch some awe-inspiring canyon views. For the stout-hearted visitor, head to the Cliffwalk, a suspended, glass-bottomed walkway jutting out from granite cliffs over the Capilano River. You have some free time here to grab refreshments (own expense) and perhaps take the Treetops Adventure, a thrilling series of walkways sustainably attached to centuries-old Douglas firs.
Your excursion ends with drop-off at your departure point in the evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- For 2021 - Gray Line Westcoast Sightseeing will ONLY pick up from 999 Canada Place Way (Welcome Kiosk) and the Sandman Hotel on Georgia. Guests must contact Gray Line Westcoast Sightseeing by 5 pm the night prior to departure to confirm pick up location and time.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Westcoast Sightseeing
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I recommend you do this tour at the beginning of your trip so you can see all the places you may want to visit while you are in Canada." See review
- "Highly recommend but not enough time at the three stops (Stanley Park, Granville Island and Capilano bridge) but at 5 hrs and 40 minutes you have to limit some stuff." See review
- "It's best to keep your comments to yourself on politics." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews