12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get to know the best parts of Varanasi on this full-day comprehensive private tour. Your guide will make sure you don't miss any highlights—the Dhamekh Stupa, the Bharat Kala Bhavam Museum, and others— but will also tailor the itinerary to your interests. Enjoy moving at your own pace with private transportation and asking plenty of questions. Finish your day with a sunset boat ride on the Ganges River to see the evening aarti ceremony.
- Private round-trip transportation with air conditioning
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Boat trip on the Ganges River
- Bottled water to keep you hydrated
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel Drop off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The airport, railway station or your hotel in Varanasi. For airport pick-up, please provide arrival information during booking.
- Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport, Shahganj, District, Babatpur, Uttar Pradesh 221006, India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Holiday Journey India
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full-Day Varanasi Tour with Boat Ride?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Full-Day Varanasi Tour with Boat Ride?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Full-Day Varanasi Tour with Boat Ride?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Full-Day Varanasi Tour with Boat Ride?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Full-Day Varanasi Tour with Boat Ride
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVaranasiBus Tours - Uttar PradeshHistorical Tours - Uttar PradeshFull-day Tours - Uttar PradeshBus Tours - PokharaHistorical Tours - PokharaFull-day Tours - PokharaBus Tours - KathmanduHistorical Tours - KathmanduFull-day Tours - KathmanduCategory