2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
1 night Stay in 3-star hotel, with breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Air conditioned transport throughout the tour as per the itinerary
All fuel charges, toll taxes, Driver allowance, state tax entry, etc.
if you are 1,2,3 pax, so you single, double or triple sharing basis room
English Speaking guide
Any air fare, airport departure, etc
Monuments Entry, Camera fees, Any kind of tips, Personal Expenses, laundry, telephone bill, etc.
Departure & Return
Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India
Varanasi Airport or Hotel
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- High heels shoes are not recommended to be worn during walk and boat tour
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refusal of entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Classic Tours India
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Varanasi Overnight Private City Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Varanasi Overnight Private City Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Varanasi Overnight Private City Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Varanasi Overnight Private City Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Varanasi Overnight Private City Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursCity ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVaranasi4WD Tours - Uttar PradeshSporting Events - Uttar PradeshBus Tours - Uttar PradeshCity Tours - Uttar PradeshOvernight Tours - Uttar PradeshMulti-day Tours - Uttar PradeshExtreme - Uttar Pradesh4WD Tours - PokharaSporting Events - PokharaBus Tours - PokharaCity Tours - PokharaOvernight Tours - PokharaMulti-day Tours - PokharaExtreme - Pokhara4WD Tours - KathmanduSporting Events - KathmanduBus Tours - KathmanduCity Tours - KathmanduOvernight Tours - KathmanduMulti-day Tours - KathmanduExtreme - KathmanduCategory