4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
With thousands of years of history behind them, Bulgaria’s wines are increasingly recognized as some of Europe’s most interesting. Sip classic vintages as you explore the scenic old town of Varna, Bulgaria’s third city. Along the way, learn how the French soldiers who flocked here during the Crimean War helped shape the city’s architecture.
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Instant Confirmation
Saved to wishlist!
Professional guide (if the privately-guided option is chosen)
E-guide with all info and logistics (if the self-guided option is chosen)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
pl. "Sveti Sveti Kiril I Metodiy" 1, 9000 Varna Center, Varna, Bulgaria
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Visit Bulgaria On
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Exploration: French Influence in Varna + Walking + Wine tasting tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Exploration: French Influence in Varna + Walking + Wine tasting tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Exploration: French Influence in Varna + Walking + Wine tasting tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVarnaFood Tours - Black Sea CoastCity Tours - Black Sea CoastWine Tastings - Black Sea CoastWalking Tours - Black Sea CoastHalf-day Tours - Black Sea CoastFood Tours - ConstantaCity Tours - ConstantaWine Tastings - ConstantaWalking Tours - ConstantaHalf-day Tours - ConstantaFood Tours - Veliko TarnovoCity Tours - Veliko TarnovoWine Tastings - Veliko TarnovoWalking Tours - Veliko TarnovoHalf-day Tours - Veliko TarnovoCategory