3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
After the sun goes down and the tourist crowds have thinned, it’s the perfect opportunity to discover the nation’s capital. See the Lincoln Memorial, White House, and more in their illuminated splendor on a 3-hour nighttime tour. Save your energy and take a shared tour bus to numerous iconic monuments, including the US Capital, MLK Memorial, and Vietnam War Memorial.
- See top monuments without the large crowds
- Photograph the city from an ideal vantage point
- Cover more ground in shared transportation
- Get an insider’s knowledge on Washington DC history
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
400 New Jersey Ave NW , 400 New Jersey Ave NW, Washington, DC 20001, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Astra tours and transportation llc
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during DC Lights Night Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during DC Lights Night Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during DC Lights Night Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during DC Lights Night Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
DC Lights Night Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursBus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingWashington DCNight Tours - WilliamsburgBus Tours - WilliamsburgHistorical Tours - WilliamsburgHalf-day Tours - WilliamsburgNight Tours - PhiladelphiaBus Tours - PhiladelphiaHistorical Tours - PhiladelphiaHalf-day Tours - PhiladelphiaNight Tours - PittsburghBus Tours - PittsburghHistorical Tours - PittsburghHalf-day Tours - PittsburghCategory
Monticello Tours & TicketsInternational Spy Museum Tours & TicketsAdams Morgan Tours & TicketsNational Geographic Museum Tours & TicketsTidal Basin Tours & TicketsDupont Circle Tours & TicketsArt Museum of the Americas Tours & TicketsSt. John’s Church Tours & TicketsOld Town Alexandria Tours & TicketsTheodore Roosevelt Island Tours & TicketsIslamic Mosque of Washington DC Tours & TicketsU Street Corridor Tours & TicketsCapital One Arena Tours & TicketsWashington DC Chinatown Tours & TicketsMartin Luther King, Jr. Memorial Tours & TicketsChurch of the Epiphany Tours & TicketsNational Zoo Tours & TicketsDeWitt Wallace Decorative Arts Museum Tours & TicketsThe Smithsonian Tours & TicketsKenilworth Park and Aquatic Gardens Tours & Tickets