Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore historic Georgetown on foot with a guide
- Visit several eateries, delis, and bakeries as you discover the neighborhood's culinary highlights
- Receive special deals and discounts to use at select locations
- Carry on independently with suggestions from your knowledgable guide
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Intersection of 28th and Pennsylvania Ave NW, across the Four Seasons Hotel in a small road island with benches and bikes.
The ending location may vary, but we typically conclude near Wisconsin Ave NW, south of M St NW.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years; all participants must present a valid photo ID to consume alcohol
- Please specify any dietary restrictions in the Special Requirements field at time of checkout
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination participate
- Not for travelers that have issues walking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mangia DC Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.