- Washington DC capital sites bike tour
- Sites include the Lincoln Memorial, White House, Supreme Court, and the Capitol
- Learn the history, interesting facts, and a love for the city on an easy bike ride
- Get the latest information on Smithsonian exhibits, special events, and other local insider tips
Departure & Return
Please meet at 998 Maine Avenue, Washington DC, 20024. We're on the corner of Maine Avenue and Blair Alley SW
What To Expect
Get an up-close look at some of D.C.’s famous sites, like the National Mall, White House, Supreme Court, Lincoln Memorial, and Capitol. Your guide shares insider tips about special events and new exhibits as your tour the town on two wheels. This city highlights afternoon adventure is perfect for all levels of riders.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tours begin on time, your tour check-in time is important. You must check-in 15 minutes prior to tour departure time. We can not guarantee we can accommodate late customers. Please OPEN your voucher and read directions, you may need extra time to find us if you are traveling during rush hour or on metro train on a weekend.
- Tours may be canceled if the weather makes for dangerous riding conditions
- Trailer carriages and trailer tandems are available for children not old enough or comfortable on their own bike.
- To ride in a trailer carriage, the child needs to be able to hold up their head up and wear a helmet.
- Please note that due to security at our location, we are unable to hold luggage while you are on tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bike and Roll DC
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.