5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the Jurassic Coast with a private guide, and discover all the landmarks along the UNESCO-listed stretch of shoreline. Starting with a pickup from Weymouth or Portland, the day-long tour combines visits to the coast’s natural highlights such as Durdle Door, Lulworth Cove, and Portland Isle with stops in quintessential English villages like Corfe or Abbotsbury. The duration of the day is flexible, allowing you to see as much of the Dorset coast as you wish.
- Travel by private vehicle with your sole group from your hotel
- Learn about Corfe Castle, which was built for William the Conqueror
- Stop for breakfast or a cream tea in the traditional village of Corfe
- Admire the lighthouses, castle ruins, rocks, and bays of the Jurassic Coast
Saved to wishlist!
Small group tour
Transport to and from sites
Departure & Return
Weymouth DT4 7BN, UK
Our starting point is Weymouth Railway Station.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY DayTrippa UK
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during From Weymouth | The Big 3 | Corfe Castle, Lulworth Cove and Durdle Door!?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during From Weymouth | The Big 3 | Corfe Castle, Lulworth Cove and Durdle Door!?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
From Weymouth | The Big 3 | Corfe Castle, Lulworth Cove and Durdle Door!
5 to 6 hours
4 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesWeymouthUnique Experiences - South West EnglandBus Tours - South West EnglandHalf-day Tours - South West EnglandCategory