- Spectacular views of Whistler, Blackcomb, and Black Tusk
- Thrilling off-road adventure on a ATV (All-Terrain Vehicle)
- Choice of departure times throughout the day
- Small-group tour ensures extra attention from your guide
Departure & Return
We recommend that all guests drive directly to our Base facility conveniently located just south of Whistler Village. GOOGLE MAPS "Brandywine Base Facility" Please contact us if you require hotel pick up
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Anyone under the age of 19 must be accompanied by an adult
- Children between 5-12 ride half price when riding with a full paying adult [one adult: one child]
- Unfortunately, this tour is not for pregnant women
- Min. of 2 machines needed to run any tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Driver's must present a valid driver's license to drive and be 19+ years old
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Whistler ATV
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff