- 1.5-hour Sasquatch zipline experience in Whistler
- With help from a guide, attach your harness to the zipline and zoom down Blackcomb Mountain
- Descend 7,000 feet (2,133 meters) at top speed and enjoy hair-raising thrills
- Enjoy breathtaking views over Whistler’s forests, lakes and peaks
Departure & Return
Look for the Ziptrek tents on the stairs of the Excalibur Gondola at the base of Whistler Mountain in Skier's Plaza. This location is close to the Whistler Village Gondola and Longhorn Saloon.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Participants 10-18 years old must be accompanied by an adult 19+
- Operates in almost all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. If cancelled due to poor weather, an alternative date or full refund will be offered
- No bags, purses, or hanging camera's permitted
- Eyewear must be secured if worn on the Sasquatch. The supplier is not responsible for lost items
- Minimum weight 75 pounds, maximum weight 275 pounds
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ziptrek Ecotours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The day was extremely hot so it would have been nice if there was some bottled water available at the end." See review