Explore our promoted experiences
- Trips to Hill Top, Beatrix Potter’s home, and a lake cruise can be added to this tour for an extra fee
- Hear Beatrix Potter’s stories as you visit the landscapes that inspired them
- A private and intimate way to explore the Lake District
- Hassle-free hotel pick-up and drop-off in Kendal, Bowness, Ambleside and Grasmere
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We are happy to accept assistance dogs only on this tour. Please contact us to advise us in advance.
- This tour is a guided scenic mini-coach tour, but there are times when you will have the option to walk up to a few hundred metres to take in a view or point of interest.
- Tour Type
- Lunch Stop
- You will stop briefly in Hawkshead, a small Lakeland village. There are a number of pubs, cafes and shops located here. Due to the limited time of the tour, this stop is not an official lunch stop.
- Assistance Dogs
- We suggest you wear comfortable and sensible footwear, we also recommend bringing a light raincoat.
- Clothing & Footwear
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY The Mountain Goat
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms