Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
We offer hotel pick ups from Kendal, Windermere, Bowness, Ambleside & Grasmere, please specific when booking.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour Type
- This tour is a guided scenic mini-coach tour, but there are times when you will have the option to walk up to a few hundred metres to take in a view or point of interest.
- Lunch Stop
- You will stop briefly in Hawkshead, a small Lakeland village. There are a number of pubs, cafes and shops located here. Due to the limited time of the tour, this stop is not an official lunch stop.
- Lake Cruise
- We predominately cruise on Windermere. Please note we reserve the right to change this due to unforeseen circumstances outside our control.
- Clothing & Footwear
- We suggest you wear comfortable and sensible footwear, we also recommend bringing a light raincoat.
- Assistance Dogs
- We are happy to accept assistance dogs only on this tour. Please contact us to advise us in advance.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY The Mountain Goat
Learn more about cancellations.