4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the natural beauty of the Windermere area without having to worry about organizing car hire with this private tour. Travel with ease between scenic nature spots such as Lake Windermere, Kirkstone Pass, Ullswater Lake, and Castlerigg Stone Circle. As you travel, the guide provides commentary about the local area, and Wi-Fi access and charging points are available in the vehicle.
- Get the most out of your time in Cumbria and see eight lakes in a day
- Explore nature spots with a guide so you don’t get lost
- Ride in a comfortable private vehicle with plenty of stops to take photos
- Learn about local scenery as you travel through guide commentary
Saved to wishlist!
Knowledgeable guide available throughout the tour
Live commentary on board
WiFi on board
charging points for most mobile devices at all seats
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All passengers, including children of any age, must have a seat purchased for them
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The English Lake District weather can change quickly, even in the summer months. Please bring a waterproof coat with a hood in case of rain or windy weather
- As there is a little walking involved on the tour, some uphill and on uneven or wet terrain, please wear suitable, comfortable shoes
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY English Lakes Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: 8 Lakes and magnificent scenery - Afternoon tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: 8 Lakes and magnificent scenery - Afternoon tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: 8 Lakes and magnificent scenery - Afternoon tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: 8 Lakes and magnificent scenery - Afternoon tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 74530P21
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: 8 Lakes and magnificent scenery - Afternoon tour
8 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 45 minutes
4 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingWindermereBus Tours - Lake DistrictHistorical Tours - Lake DistrictHalf-day Tours - Lake DistrictCategory