Departure & Return
We offer various pick ups from Kendal, Windermere, Bowness, Ambleside & Grasmere.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour Type
- This tour is a guided scenic mini-coach tour, but there are times when you will have the option to walk up to a few hundred metres to take in a view or point of interest.
- Lunch Stop
- You have the opportunity to purchase food & refreshments during the tour. During this tour we will stop either at a traditional Lakeland Pub or local caf
- Clothing & Footwear
- We suggest you wear comfortable and sensible footwear, we also recommend bringing a light raincoat.
- Assistance Dogs
- We are happy to accept assistance dogs only on this tour. Please contact us to advise us in advance.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY The Mountain Goat
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour: Ten Lakes Spectacular.