Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All passengers, including children of any age, must have a seat purchased for them
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- As there is a little walking involved on the tour, some uphill and on uneven or wet terrain, please wear suitable, comfortable shoes
- The English Lake District weather can change quickly, even in the summer months. Please bring a waterproof coat with a hood in case of rain or windy weather
- This tour is not suitable for children under the age of 5
- Please choose the option for the place you wish to join the tour, once booked this is where we expect to pick you up
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY English Lakes Tours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands