- Private tour of Xian city highlights including the Museum of the Terracotta Warriors and Horses
- A personalized, fully customizable experience ideal for first-time visitors
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Museum of the Terracotta Warriors and Horses
- Tick off top attractions such as Xian City Wall (Chengqiang), the Big Wild Goose Pagoda (Dayanta), and the Shaanxi History Museum
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Departure & Return
Offered pickup/drop-off service is available for hotels within 2nd ring road of Xian city. If your hotel beyond the range, please expect it might occur additional transfer fee accordingly.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Arrive at the landmark, which was only excavated in 1970 after being discovered by local farmers. Gaze into six pits, all of which are full of life-sized figures representing warriors, horses, acrobats, and other professions.
From there, head back into central Xian to tick off top attractions of your choice, such as Xian City Wall (Chengqiang), the Big Wild Goose Pagoda (Dayanta), the Shaanxi History Museum, and the Muslim Quarter.
For maximum flexibility, admission to the attractions and lunch are at your own expense. That means you pay only for the stuff you want to do.
Your tour concludes with hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Age under 2 is free to join and children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Tour guide will contact you the evening before the tour date.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please leave a note when booking if you have any special requirement about the tour, such as diet.
- Offered pickup/drop-off service is available for hotels within 2nd ring road of Xian city. If your hotel beyond the range, please expect it might occur additional transfer fee accordingly.
- You are suggested to wear comfortable shoes on tour day.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY China Travel Service
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms