- Finish your tour at the Muslim Bazaar, known for its food and souvenir stalls
- Don’t get held up by your massive tour group: this tour takes small groups only
- Keep your change: all entrance fees are included
- Your guide will pick you up direct from your Xi’an hotel and drop you back
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The time schedule of the itinerary may be adjusted according to the daily traffic and real situations. Besides, the Small Wild Goose Pagoda & Xian Museum is not open to tourists on Tuesdays. We will adjust the itinerary with substitutes if your travel date happens to meet Tuesday.
- Hotel pickup and drop off services are available within the central downtown area of Xi'an City. An additional transfer fee will be incurred if your hotel is outside the above mentioned area.
- Please carry your valid passport on the day of travel
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This supplier also offers 2-day mini group tour and multi-day tours. Please search the supplier's name to check its tour list.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Travel China Guide
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff