2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Cover ground you couldn’t hope to cover by bus or taxi over two fascinating days of door-to-door touring with a private guide. See two terracotta armies, one crafted for Qin Shi Huang, the second for a Han emperor. Walk on Xian City Wall, tour the Muslim Quarter, admire Big Wild Goose Pagoda, and explore traditional cave homes. Accommodation is at your discretion: Upgrade to include Chinese restaurant lunches.
- See both terracotta armies: in Xian and the underground Han Yang Ling Museum
- Talk to locals through your private guide as you tour traditional cave dwellings
- Discover Xian’s historic highlights, including the walls and the Muslim Quarter
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip private transfers on both days
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English-speaking guide ;
Lunch in a nice local restaurant (if you choose)
Private transfer from and to centrally-located hotel.
Lunch (If you choose the tour only)
Hotel accommodation in Xi'an
Cycling or riding golf cart on City Wall
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
This tour offers flexible departure time and convenient private transfer service from and to your centrally-located hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please prepare comfortable walking shoes based on itinerary
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please make your own hotel accommodation arrangement
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lily's Private Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Two-Day Xi'an Heritage Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Overnight ToursMulti-day ToursClassic Car Tours Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingXianOvernight Tours - Northwest ChinaMulti-day Tours - Northwest ChinaClassic Car Tours - Northwest ChinaHistorical Tours - Northwest ChinaOvernight Tours - Tai'anMulti-day Tours - Tai'anClassic Car Tours - Tai'anHistorical Tours - Tai'anOvernight Tours - LuoyangMulti-day Tours - LuoyangClassic Car Tours - LuoyangHistorical Tours - LuoyangCategory
Bell and Drum Tower SquareGuangren TempleDrum Tower (Gulou)Mausoleum of the First Qin Emperor (Qin Shi Huang Tomb)Tomb of Emperor Jing Di (Hanyangling)Louguantai National Forest ParkShaanxi History MuseumShuyuanmen Pedestrian StreetXian Museum & Small Wild Goose Pagoda (Xiaoyanta)Banpo VillageHuaqing PalaceMuslim Quarter