10 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Four domestic flight (economy class seats): Yangon - Bagan; Bagan - Mandalay; Mandalay - Heho; Heho - Yangon
Professional private tour guide and driver
Transport by private air conditioned vehicle
Landing and facility fees
Myanmar Visa fees
International flight into and out Myanmar
Early check-in and late check-out at hotels
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up and see you off at the Yangon airport.
- Mingaladon Airport, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travel China Guide
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 10-Day Private Myanmar Tour of Yangon, Bagan, Mandalay, Heho, Inle Lake?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 10-Day Private Myanmar Tour of Yangon, Bagan, Mandalay, Heho, Inle Lake?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 10-Day Private Myanmar Tour of Yangon, Bagan, Mandalay, Heho, Inle Lake?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 10-Day Private Myanmar Tour of Yangon, Bagan, Mandalay, Heho, Inle Lake?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
10-Day Private Myanmar Tour of Yangon, Bagan, Mandalay, Heho, Inle Lake
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursMulti-day ToursMarketsHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingYangonFood Tours - Chiang MaiBus Tours - Chiang MaiMulti-day Tours - Chiang MaiMarkets - Chiang MaiHistorical Tours - Chiang MaiFood Tours - Chiang RaiBus Tours - Chiang RaiMulti-day Tours - Chiang RaiMarkets - Chiang RaiHistorical Tours - Chiang RaiFood Tours - MandalayBus Tours - MandalayMulti-day Tours - MandalayMarkets - MandalayHistorical Tours - MandalayCategory
The Strand Yangon Tours & TicketsBogyoke Aung San Market Tours & TicketsYangon Chinatown Tours & TicketsMusmeah Yeshua Synagogue Tours & TicketsChaukhtatgyi Paya (Chaukhtatgyi Buddha Temple) Tours & TicketsTaukkyan War Cemetery Tours & TicketsKaraweik Palace Tours & TicketsKandawgyi Nature Park Tours & Tickets