3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Local English Speaking Guide
Circular Train Ticket
City bus fees
Tasting Traditional Snacks & Foods
Items not mentioned in the program
Other Personal Purchases
Departure & Return
Kun Chan Rd, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
We'll meet up no.6 platform of Yangon Railway Station.
Maha Bandula Park St, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Yangon Street Foods Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Yangon morning food tour with train ride
2 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursRail ToursWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Coffee & Tea ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingYangonFood Tours - Chiang MaiRail Tours - Chiang MaiWalking Tours - Chiang MaiStreet Food Tours - Chiang MaiCoffee & Tea Tours - Chiang MaiHalf-day Tours - Chiang MaiFood Tours - Chiang RaiRail Tours - Chiang RaiWalking Tours - Chiang RaiStreet Food Tours - Chiang RaiCoffee & Tea Tours - Chiang RaiHalf-day Tours - Chiang RaiFood Tours - MandalayRail Tours - MandalayWalking Tours - MandalayStreet Food Tours - MandalayCoffee & Tea Tours - MandalayHalf-day Tours - MandalayCategory