Departure & Return
Ease Cally Chinese Art Workshop is located in the South of Yangshuo downtown, which is about 200 meters away from the Yangshuo bus station and the gate of shi li hua lang. Since Google is blocked in China, so we can’t update our location on Google map anymore. Please follow pictures on the homepage of our website to find us.
|Monday:||06:00 PM - 09:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||06:00 PM - 09:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||06:00 PM - 09:00 PM|
|Thursday:||06:00 PM - 09:00 PM|
|Friday:||06:00 PM - 09:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Sunday:||09:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ease Cally Chinese Art Workshop
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.