Are you interested in?
377 Tours & Activities
575 Tours & Activities
Art & Culture
586 Tours & Activities
7 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore three of Armenia’s most photographed attractions on this full-day tour from Yerevan. Learn about Armenia’s religious history as you visit the ancient pagan temple of Garni, explore the UNESCO-listed Geghard monastery, and enjoy a delicious fish lunch (own expense) at a restaurant with a view over the stunning Sevan Lake.
- Explore Geghard monastery, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Magnificent views of Ararat Mountain and Lake Sevan
- Great value: includes hotel pickup and entrance fees
- Comfortable round-trip transport from Yerevan by air-conditioned minivan
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- OPERATED BY central tour
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
See all 17
See all 17
Product code: 9498P15
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingYerevanBus Tours - TbilisiHistorical Tours - TbilisiFull-day Tours - TbilisiBus Tours - AspindzaHistorical Tours - AspindzaFull-day Tours - AspindzaBus Tours - SignagiHistorical Tours - SignagiFull-day Tours - SignagiCategory