2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Yerevan is rich with culture and is one of the world’s oldest continuously inhabited cities. Embark on a private walking tour of the Armenian capital and scratch the surface of its ancient history and culture. See key landmarks illuminated in the evening including Republic Square, Vernissage Market, and Swan Lake.
- Take an walking tour of Yerevan in the evening
- Learn about one of the oldest cities in the world
- See key landmarks and learn about Armenian history
- A private guide ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Nalbandyan poxoc, Yerevan, Armenia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gira Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Evening walking tour in Yerevan?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Evening walking tour in Yerevan?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Evening walking tour in Yerevan?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Evening walking tour in Yerevan?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Evening walking tour in Yerevan
2 to 3 hours
1 hour 25 minutes
2 hours 40 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 40 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursArchitecture ToursWalking ToursMarketsPhotography ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingYerevanFood Tours - TbilisiArchitecture Tours - TbilisiWalking Tours - TbilisiMarkets - TbilisiPhotography Tours - TbilisiArt Tours - TbilisiFood Tours - MestiaArchitecture Tours - MestiaWalking Tours - MestiaMarkets - MestiaPhotography Tours - MestiaArt Tours - MestiaFood Tours - TrabzonArchitecture Tours - TrabzonWalking Tours - TrabzonMarkets - TrabzonPhotography Tours - TrabzonArt Tours - TrabzonCategory