7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore the top attractions of Sevan Lake, the Tsakhkadzor Rope Way and Kecharis Monastery on this 7-hour Armenia tour from Yerevan. Visit Sevan Lake — the largest stretch of water in the entire Caucasus — with a guide and admire fine views over the serene waters. Listen as a guide sheds light on the region’s diverse plant and bird life, then admire spectacular views over Mt Teghenis on route along the Tsakhkadzor Rope Way. Afterward, visit 11th-century Kecharis Monastery, where Armenia’s rich religious history comes to life.
- 7-hour Sevan Lake, the Tsakhkadzor Rope Way and Kecharis Monastery tour from Yerevan
- Enjoy panoramic views over Sevan Lake and learn of the region’s diverse wildlife
- Take the Tsakhkadzor Rope Way with a guide
- Gain insight into Armenia’s religious heritage and traditions at Kecharis Monastery
- Tour includes pickup and drop-off from your Yerevan hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- OPERATED BY central tour
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Tour to Sevan Lake, Tsakhkadzor Rope Way and Kecharis Monastery in Armenia
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 45 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingYerevanHistorical Tours - TbilisiHistorical Tours - MestiaHistorical Tours - TrabzonCategory