4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See two of Armenia’s most important historic sites in a single day. This small-group guided tour transports you back in time as you travel to the UNESCO World Heritage-listed temple of Garni and the monastery of Geghard.
- Visit two important historic sites in a single trip
- Small-group tour (maximum 8): Ensures a more personal experience
- Learn about Armenian history and culture from your guide
- Includes hassle-free round-trip transfers from your hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Fuel Charges & Parking Fees
Symphony of Stones transportation (unless specified)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Individual hotel pickup
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aregak Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Garni Temple, Geghard Monastery from Yerevan?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Garni Temple, Geghard Monastery from Yerevan?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Garni Temple, Geghard Monastery from Yerevan?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Garni Temple, Geghard Monastery from Yerevan?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Garni Temple, Geghard Monastery from Yerevan
1 hour 10 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
2 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingYerevanBus Tours - TbilisiHistorical Tours - TbilisiHalf-day Tours - TbilisiBus Tours - MestiaHistorical Tours - MestiaHalf-day Tours - MestiaBus Tours - TrabzonHistorical Tours - TrabzonHalf-day Tours - TrabzonCategory