- Explore 1960s Yorkshire and film locations of "Heartbeat"
- Discover the rugged North Yorkshire Moors
- Visit the famed seaside resort of Whitby as well as the villages of Pickering and Goathland
- Listen to fascinating commentary from your guide aboard your coach
Departure & Return
Please arrive at least 20 minutes early at your meeting point as the tour will leave promptly. The meeting point is just outside The Duke of York Pub, York railway station, Station Road, York, North Yorkshire, YO24 1AY, next to the entrance of York Railway Station on Station Road.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Brit Movie Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands